This weekend we’ll be tasting more than 20 fantastic wines and great craft brews each day! Meet key winery and brewery personalities, spirit ambassadors and more. Taste and learn about wine from many of the world’s most famous wine regions and much more.
Our week one events include tastings and tables with:
- Collector’s Corner Highly-Rated Tastings
- Brunello di Montalcino, Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Bordeaux, Sauternes, Pinot Noir and Cabernet Sauvignon
- Meet-the-Maker and Meet-the-Expert Tastings
- Duckhorn Napa Valley wine tasting
- Sobon Family Winery, Sierra Foothills with winemaker/proprietor Paul Sobon
- Truett Hurst, Dry Creek Valley, Sonoma with owner Phil Hurst
- Cockburns, Dow & Grahams Port Tasting with Gloria Chow from Premium Port
- Amici Cellars Napa Valley Wine Tasting with Owner John Harris
- Beer Tastings with New Belgium Brewing, Sam Adams, Lost Coast, Kona Brewing Lagunitas, Gordon Biersch, Sierra Nevada, Alaskan Brewing and much more!
- Bottle Engravings: Patron Tequila Medallion Engraving, Gentleman Jack Whiskey and Woodford Reserve Bourbon Bottle Engravings.
- “Learn About Wine” class giveaways and more!
- Cigar professional on-hand to answer questions and for giveaways.
Sacramento- Arden Way & Howe Ave.
2121 Arden Way
Sacramento, California 95825
More tastings planned over three weeks! Click here for more info.