October is almost upon us – and so is the cold weather! Luckily, we’ve put together five cider recipes to keep you warm on those chilly fall days!
1. Hot Apple Cider with Rum – via FoodNetwork.com
An oldie but a goodie! Don’t forget to garnish with a cinnamon stick, and we’ve got all the rum you need right here.
2. Hot Caramel Apple Cider – via CookingInCollege.com
These caramel apples are definitely only for those over 21!
3. Warm Vanilla and Bourbon Cider – via HowlAtTheMoon.com
Vanilla + Bourbon = True love.
4. Mulled Wine – via FoodNetwork.com
Okay fine, it’s not technically cider, but it has cider in it so it counts!
5. Maple-Bourbon Cider – via MarthaStewart.com
In case you like your cider a little harder (and with a bourbon-y kick)!