National Créme de Menthe Day was yesterday, and that got us thinking. We’ve all heard of putting this minty liquer in coffee – but why should we limit ourselves? So we found 10 other delightful uses for this delicious spirit:
- Créme de Menthe Brownies – via AverieCooks.com
Basically, a giant Andes candy – but better, because it’s in brownie form!
2. Tequila Mockingbird – via AbsolutDrinks.com
Because who says tequila has to be limited to margaritas?
3. Créme de Menthe Parfaits – via FoodNetwork.com
Definitely pretty enough to serve at a dinner party!
4. The Drunken Elf – via DrinksMixer.com
It’s not Christmas yet – but after a long Saturday afternoon at a crowded holiday mall, you’ll be glad you saved this recipe.
5. Dirty Girl Scout Cookies – via Liquor.com
Perfect for Halloween – but they’re for grown-up trick-or-treaters only!
6. Continental Cocktail – via SheKnows.com
Believe it or not, these cocktails don’t have to be green – use clear créme de menthe if you don’t care for the color.
7. Créme de Menthe Cheesecake – via BettyCrocker.com
What better complement to cool créme de menthe than creamy cheesecake?
8. Shamrock Cocktail – via Liquor.com
St. Patrick’s Day isn’t the only time to enjoy this amazing cocktail!
9. Grasshopper Ice Cream Cocktail – via FoodNetwork.com
One adult milkshake, coming up!
10. Grasshopper Pie – via ThePioneerWoman.com
Nothing goes better with créme de menthe than marshmallows and an Oreo crust!